Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun


I had a special Halloween this year. I had my sweet little niece, Taylor, and nephew, Zachary, with me for part of the weekend including most of the day on Halloween. We left Friday night to go to Blairsville to visit my daughter. She doesn't get to see them as much since she has been away at College (Young Harris College). We had big plans for Saturday. We were going to go to Southern Tree Plantation. They have a petting zoo, hay rides, pony rides, mashmallow roasting, and a kids train ride. Unfortunately, for the kids the farm was closed because of rain, so we went to Walmart, purchased 2 pumpkins and a carving tool kit. We took the pumpkins back to Katie's house. Taylor carved a Mummy, and Zachary carved Hothead. We had a bad start to the day, but it ended up well. Hope all had a Happy Halloween, we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment