Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Weekend is Almost Here!


Here's wishing everyone a very relaxing, safe, and of course, fun weekend. Watch out for all those little ghosts and goblins. As for me, I will be taking my in-laws to Elijay for a picnic with their church group on Friday. On the return trip, I will be picking up my niece and nephew, and then turning around and driving back to Blairsville for Friday night football. We will get up early Saturday and drive back so Taylor and Zach can go trick or treating at home. As for me, I will be picking up candy treats for my little ghosts and goblins! Hope the weather cooperates, and I hope I can squeeze rest into the schedule, but at least I will have some good photo opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a successful shooting weekend! Thanks for yesterday!

    ReplyDelete