Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Fun in the Mountains


For the past several weekends I have been traveling to Blairsville (in the north Georgia mountains). The colors of the fall foliage is really getting beautiful. I had several opportunities to take photos for my photojournalism assignments. My daughter volunteers as a "First Responder" with the local fire station 4. That station was having a fall festival with several activities for the kids. There was a fireman demonstrating his equipment when he would enter a burning building. They had several games including a bean bag toss, bowling, and catching the rubber duckies. They also had inflatable jumping enclosures. It was fun watching the kids enjoy themselves. I took lots of pictures of the kids with all the activities. Check out the rest of my images on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment